Thursday, July 8, 2010

So many blogs...

...so little...time? Attention span? Whatever...

Seriously, though...I've been exploring the blogs I like to read most often (see the "Scroll of Honor" in the sidebar), and I've been clicking on the lists of blogs that those people follow...and it was pretty much Alice in Wonderland time after that! I mean, how deep does the gaming blog rabbit hole go, man?! I guess it's just the old man in me that's shocked at the sheer seeming endlessness of the blogosphere...actually, just this specific part of the blogosphere! These are just the ramblings of a dude born in the 70s and whose first exposure to a web browser was good old Mosaic.

Carry on...

2 comments:

  1. How deep does the hole go? Way deep. I'm currently following 163 blogs and my side bar is pretty long. And yet, it's always a pleasure to find new blogs that I can stick on there. I guess that people use it as a resource, which is just fine by me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's a little overwhelming. Once a week or so I really look at what's going on, but for the most part I don't even bother trying to keep up. I browse a few blogs from my blackberry too when I'm waiting in line, on break, or whatever.
    I've mostly relied on Eiglophian Press' blogroll to tell me when the blogs I follow the most are updated, and then check my own blogroll occasionally when I'm posting stuff.

    BTW nice site you have here; great graphics too!

    ReplyDelete