Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Update on Dark Dungeons: The Movie

 
I'd totally forgotten about the Dark Dungeons movie that was funded via Kickstarter about a year ago. I posted about it last April.
 
Well, I was tooling around the web for the latest news and info on the RPG world today, and I happily came across something wonderful: there's a slick website for the Dark Dungeons movie! Go check it out right now!
 
I love how this is not billed as a satire, but rather a straight presentation of Jack Chick's infamous tract of the same name. I cannot wait to see this film!

An awesome tidbit from the website: "...despite the lasting popularity of Dark Dungeons the comic, RPGs have continued to grow and grow. RPGs spread like a cancer over the last 30 years and Dark Dungeons the movie shall be like something that cures cancer."

1 comment:

  1. Watched the Trailer. Seems like a remake of Tom Hank's Monsters and Mazes. Didn't care for that movie, so I probably won't watch this one.

    But enjoy yourself, by all means.

    ReplyDelete