Thursday, December 13, 2012

Question: Have you seen that session tracking sheet?

 
Maybe you know what I'm talking about. There's a certain RPG session tracking sheet, specifically for D&D-type games, that I spotted somewhere on the RPG/OSR blogosphere over the past year. I can't seem to find the sucker anymore. I remember thinking the thing was friggin' awesome. Why didn't I save it back then? Because I'm a d-bag, that's why.
 
I forget which blog I saw it on. It had a sort-of elaborate border that looked like...er...columns or something. And it was divided up into boxes for areas devoted to treasure found, monsters defeated, etc.
 
Anyone have an idea of what I am talking about? Or perhaps you know of at least some version of such a tracking sheet? I know, I know. I could make one of my own, or find some alternative. But I'm lazy and obsessive. What can I say?
 
Help is appreciated. Dumbass signing off.

4 comments:

  1. It's not the one you're looking for, but there's a good Adventure Record sheet on p.206 of the free pdf of Stars Without Number (free from rpgnow.com), if that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone calling themselves "ckenp" left the following comment, but Blogger ate it:

    "It's not the one you're looking for, but there's a good Adventure Record sheet on p.206 of the free pdf of Stars Without Number (free from rpgnow.com), if that helps."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure that this is what you're looking for but The Warlock's Homebrew has a nice-looking (and functional) Campaign Journal. It's formatted to print as a digest-sized booklet. There's also a great little City Guide booklet available (free). There's a simple turn tracker sheet as well.

    Get them here:
    http://warlockshomebrew.blogspot.com/p/fantasy-rpg-aids.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. @gregarious monk: yep, that's not exactly what I saw before, but it's pretty close! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete