Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Laid low by illness...


This is just a short post to apologize for my silence over the last few days. I've been afflicted with the mother of all colds, it seems. Right now I am experiencing the wonderful sensation of pain radiating through my cheeks and teeth, courtesy of some inflamed sinuses! Awesome-sauce, as the kids say these days.

Anyway, I hope to be able to post something of substance soon. I got my hands on a copy of Heroes & Other Worlds and would like to post something about it this week, health permitting. Stay tuned...

5 comments:

  1. It is that time of year. Good luck on your next saving throw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's plague time! The saving throw thing was hilarious, thanks ;-) I must have made the throw last night, I'm feeling better, thanks.

      Delete
  2. Good grief man. Did you not know blogging is the #1 reason for sinus infections?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Thanks for the info, they need to put a surgeon general warning on these things...

      Delete
  3. Thanks Anthony for giving HOW a try, I am hopeful for your speedy recovery and that there is no tie between the purchase of HOW and your illness. :)

    ReplyDelete