Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Are you ready to Ragnarok?!

 
Yep, it's darn cold in the Eastern United States today again, including the realm of South Jersey, in which I dwell. But I wonder how cold it would be if some gargantuan cosmic wolf swallowed the sun.
 
Yes, I'm talking about Ragnarok! Why am I thinking about it? Because Fate of the Norns: Ragnarok is on sale at RPGNow! In particular, the PDF is 50% off for the next few days (frankly, you can get the hardcover for a lot less on Amazon...just saying...)
 
I've been intrigued by this RPG for some time now. It might be time to take the icy plunge at last. Does anyone out there have any direct experience with the game, especially actual play? Inquiring minds want to know! I'm also very interested to learn more about the use of runes instead of dice to play the game.
 
Well, hope to hear from you. In the meantime, I'm going to go set myself on fire...

1 comment:

  1. Hi hi! ^^
    There are sooo many good reviews online that'll answer your questions
    rpg.net
    rpggeek
    check them out, but my suggestion, run and get it!

    ReplyDelete