Monday, November 5, 2012

Monday Inspiration: Ruins of Undermountain


I am not feeling it today, folks. Not. At. All. Not feeling the whole Monday morning, back-to-work thing. Shocker, right, coming from the RPG blogosphere's version of Garfield (if you don't know, I complain about Mondays fairly regularly here). Anyway, I went to game with Michael Curtis yesterday at All Things Fun in South Jersey yesterday, and had a great time indeed! I will write a post this week about the event, when I get a chance.

In the meantime, I'm staring at the image of the Ruins of Undermountain box set cover illo, to help me to slog through another Monday. That image never fails to inspire me. It just reeks of potential adventure waiting in the depths.

I really need to get a bumper sticker that says "I'd rather be roleplaying."

By the way, I've decided to start going by my real name here on the blog. Hi, my name's Anthony, and I'm addicted to roleplaying. Nice to meet you!

1 comment:


  1. The maps were the big thing for me with Undermountain. I'm terrible at mapping and those big poster maps inspired me. They look great but proved impossible for me to use 'as is' in the game since the sections bleed into each other and you have to open up two sections at time. Instead I had to copy out sections to use behind my DM's screen. Currently I'm stealing the Undermountain map for my Catacombs of Ptolemides campaign. I love those maps.

    ReplyDelete