Monday, November 26, 2018

Do You Dare Become A Thousand Year Old Vampire?


So, I discovered a cool little solo RPG called Thousand Year Old Vampire. I backed it on Kickstarter (go check it out...the campaign is over but there's an option for late backers available).

I was so damned intrigued by the game that I also created a blog for people to post about their gameplay experiences. I decided to call the blog Thousand Year Old Tales. Yes, I didn't stray far from the title of the game. Anyway, also take some time to check out the blog, because I've posted my own playtesting experiences there.

Speaking of playtesting...there's a playtest PDF available on the game's Kickstarter page for you to download and try it out. I'd highly recommend it! Heck, if you want, run through a game and send me an email at tyotales@yahoo.com about your experience playtesting, and I'll post it over at Thousand Year Old Tales!

By the way, the game's creator, Tim Hutchings, is a super-cool dude! I've been communicating with him via Kickstarter and he's all for fans like me raving about the game. He definitely didn't shy away from my rabidly positive response, that's for sure!

Anyway, check out Thousand Year Old Vampire. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment