Saturday, December 26, 2015

Happy Holidays to All the Gaming Fools Out There!


Happy holidays to all you fellow gaming enthusiasts around the world! I hope the holiday spirits were kind to you! I was just reflecting on my own yuletide experience, both this year and years past...

The last few solar cycles I've received some gaming goodness during the Christmas holiday. Last year, it was the Dungeon Crawl Classics Chained Coffin box set and the Lamentations of the Flame Princess Rules & Magic hardcover. The year before that, it was the Lords of Gossamer and Shadow RPG.

This year, I don't have anything in my hands...yet. I'm looking forward to receiving the 4th printing (and associated stretch goal goodies) of Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG next Spring. Also, I'm hoping that the massive Conan board game Kickstarter will come to fruition soon, considering they've missed their October 2015 deadline. 

So what about YOU? Have you received a gaming product you're particularly psyched about, either this year or in the past?

No comments:

Post a Comment