Wednesday, February 13, 2013

DexCon 16, Anyone???


Any gamers out there going to DexCon? I know that Joe Bloch of Greyhawk Grognard fame and fellow New Jersey-based gamer will be there, but is there anyone else in the area that's going?

I got my copy of Gygax Magazine #1 yesterday, and I saw the ad for GaryCon and felt a yearning to go...but alas, that will probably not come to pass! So I figured I'd look for something a bit more local.

I'm thinking that I want to go to DexCon, and break my convention cherry! I went to the small but awesome TrollCon East in 2011, but I've never been to a big con. I would love to see what one of these events is all about, and I definitely would like the chance to meet some fellow bloggers if you're headed there. It would also be cool to meet some other local gamers.

So, chime in, folks, and let me know if you're gonna go!

3 comments:

  1. At the moment, I'm scheduled to attend Dexcon as part of the Dungeon Crawl Classics World Tour 2013. Details aren't set in stone yet, but the forecast is good. I'll be running DCC RPG and possibly another game or two during the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there! It would be very cool indeed to be able to game with you again. And I'm glad to hear that you will be there over the weekend, because most likely I wouldn't be there until Saturday or Sunday...probably Saturday. I hope things will align so that I will be there on the same day as you, Mr. Bloch, and any other bloggers I would like to meet.

      Delete
  2. Myself and a few of my friends are thinking of attending. We are waiting to see what the Con prices are so we can figure out how many days we are going to go for.

    ReplyDelete