Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I got a fever...

...and the only GAMING!

I gotta tell ya, I am in a much better mood today! Perhaps it's because I am gathering all sorts of gaming materials around myself. I'm greedily sucking up free PDFs for a menagerie of games, I broke out my old Dragon magazines last night, I'm pulling all my gaming books off my shelves, I grabbed a copy of Keep on the Borderlands from eBay on the cheap...yeah, I'm going insane. Suffice to say I am getting more excited all the time with my personal gaming renaissance. Here's hoping it doesn't run out of steam!


  1. Wouldn't it be fun, to have Mr. Walken at your table? :)

  2. Actually, I'd probably get a little freaked if Christopher Walken sat down at my gaming table! A friend of mine does a great impression of him and that's freaky enough when you're gaming.

    Drance, it's a shame you're in Jersey or we could swap some stories and/or stuff. If you're coming to Gen Con, drop me a line. I'll definitely be there, since it's a local con for me.

  3. Bob:

    Being able to do a Chris Walken impression is one of my holy grails! I can't do one no matter how hard I try. I would kill for that ability!

    I see you are way out west, my friend! Hey, thanks to the Internets we CAN exchange stories and stuff, right? Or what's all this technology for?! There's no way I can make it to GenCon. Actually I have to admit I've NEVER been to a Con!!! Does that mean I have to turn in my roleplayer's license?