Friday, October 31, 2014

End-of-Week Elmore: Halloween Edition (10/31/14)

 
Happy Halloween, wonderful people! I hope you're having an exquisitely creepy day. It's always bittersweet on Halloween for me, because while I love the day it is also the herald of my favorite month's end. Ah well, endings make things all the sweeter, no? I took off from work this year, and I'm drinking Halloween down to the dregs, savoring it until the last drop.
 
My one wish would be to have the chance to do some gaming this weekend. I recall the days of my gaming youth when we would have our Halloween-themed sessions. They were always hilariously campy affairs, with liberal use of vampires and werewolves.
 
So, are you roleplaying this weekend? Let me know, I'm always ready to live vicariously through you good folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment