Friday, September 19, 2014

End-of-Week Elmore (9/19/14)


Back by popular demand!

Thanks to those of you who reached out after my post yesterday, it really meant a lot to hear from you, to tell me that you missed me blogging.

However, don't expect a return to any big posts for the foreseeable future. But for now, I think I can at least get back to the Elmore art posts, for a start.

In more, probably depressing (at least to me) RPG news, I haven't yet picked up any of the 5E books. I do have the Starter Box with the downloaded Basic Rules tucked safely inside, though. I just know that I won't have time to read and digest the new books in a satisfying way, not at the moment.

Oh well. Someday...

Anyway, kids, have a great weekend and I'll see you out on the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment